This page was last modified on 22-03-2018.
Personal data are processed via this website. PaperChainManagement regards the correct handling of personal data as very important. We therefore process and protect personal data with great care. Our processing is compliant with the requirements imposed by the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp). This means, among other things, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for those purposes;
- first ask for your permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and impose the same requirement on parties that process personal data on our instruction;
- respect your right that, upon request, we offer you inspection of your personal data, and correct or remove them.
PaperChainManagement is the party responsible for the data processing. In this Privacy Statement we explain what personal data we collect and use, and for what purpose.
Use of personal data
By using this website, you share data with us via cookies. But this can also take place when you enter personal data yourself, for example if you fill in the contact form or sign up for the newsletter. We keep and use the personal data directly provided by you solely in the context of the service you have requested or if it was clear when you provided the data that they were supplied to us for processing.
Newsletter and contact form
We offer a newsletter with which we inform interested parties about (price) developments on the paper market and other news items about the industry. Your e-mail address is only added to the list of subscribers with your prior permission. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
If you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, or request a free quick scan, then the data that you send us will be kept for as long as required for the complete response and handling, according to the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail.
Papercm.com collects anonymous data of the surfing behaviour via Google Analytics. This way we can see how the website is used by its visitors. We use this information to make fundamental decisions on the organization of our website and we optimize the efficiency of it. We have taken following measures to allow careful processing of data:
- We have concluded a Customer EU Data Processing Addendum with Google Analytics;
- We have masked the last octet of the IP-address;
- We have denied all possibilities to share data with Google;
- We do not make use of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics Cookies.
PaperChainManagement makes use of Hotjar cookies. These identify you as a unique visitor and ensure that you are shown the right content. We use this service to keep updated and receive reports on how visitors use the website. These cookies automatically remove themselves after 365 days. Hotjar does not show any IP addresses. Although a unique ID is shown, this cannot be traced back to an IP address.
We handle your data confidentially and do not publish them.
Supply to third parties
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL), which ensure that all information between you and our website is protected when you enter personal data.
Websites of third parties
This Privacy Statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website via links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure or trustworthy manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before making use of them.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Because we do not rule out that our services may change in the future, some points of this Privacy Statement could also change. We advise you to regularly consult this Privacy Statement, so that you remain up-to-date with these changes. The date of the last modification is stated at the top of this page.
Right to inspection and correction or removal of your data
You have the right to request inspection and correction or removal of your data. To do this, please contact us. To prevent misuse of this, we can ask you to provide adequate identification.
Turning cookies on and off and removing them
More information about turning cookies on and off and removing them can be found in the instructions and/or via the Help function of your browser.
PaperChainManagement Zijlweg - Zijweg 2 2015 BK Haarlem Tel.: +31(0)23 576 22 68 E-mail: info@papercm CoC: 34186518